At the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA!), we’re helping contractors meet their training, and safety needs while keeping costs down. How? By cooperating with our signatory contractors to provide:
- The best trained, highest skilled, hardest working people in the industry
- Training that meets or exceeds OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory standards
- Assistance making work safer, reducing accident rates, controlling workers’
- compensation costs, and saving lives
- Automated tracking of project and bid opportunities
- Expert guidance on regulation
- A voice on issues of importance to the entire construction industry
- Affordable health insurance. In many instances these benefits are also
- available to management employees
- Assistance to firms in accessing capital and bonding resources, providing
- marketing support, and navigation of mbe/dbe certification processes
- A commitment to diversity and community unparalleled in the industry.
Why do we operate like this? Because success demands innovation, flexibility, and responsiveness, and we know that our success goes hand-in-hand with yours.